Friday, April 2, 2010

Pregnancy Update II. . .

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Each one is priceless and wholeheartedly appreciated.

Unfortunately, I did get my lab results back today and the pregnancy is not progressing appropriately. Please continue to pray for us as we grieve through the forthcoming stages of this process and the loss of this precious addition to our family.

I wrote this poem after our first loss to miscarriage in November and feel it is befitting once again to share and remember that it is only "until then".


Until Then. . .
For a time much too fleeting
You grew in my heart
I never imagined
Your soul would soon part

In the blink of an eye
My plans were displaced
But I know God’s are greater
and I cling to His Grace

You weren’t meant for this earth
You’re too precious for this
So I’ll see you in Heaven
And you’ll know Mommy’s kiss

With each breath, I release you
But I’ll hold you again
My angel - this is not good-bye
It’s only, until then. . .

Sweetest Blessings,
¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ .•´ -:¦:-Tina ~
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful. I had a miscarriage and after prayer decided to name the baby, Esther, my most beautiful baby. Be at peace.

MammaRuss said...

wow! that is powerful! i had 2 miscarriages...and it is tough! huge hugs to your and your family. i will be sending up prayers!

Trisha said...

Praying for you and understanding your heartache...may you continue to trust Him faithfully through this trial. You're in my thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails